Calbiotech offers its vast expertise in microplate coating to many clients in the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech industries. Clients cite the fast project start times (about 2 weeks), flexible batch sizes (from 50-5000) and high plate-to-plate and lot-to-lot correlation (CV <2%) as the reasons they continue to outsource their microplate coating needs to Calbiotech.
Calbiotech has a highly trained staff operating its automated and validated microplate coating systems with a focus on quality control. Advantages include fast set-up, low minimums and expert quality control and technical support.
Calbiotech's highly trained technical support staff can assist in the selection and qualification of the right coating surfaces, raw materials and coating process design. Calbiotech performs in-process and QC release testing on each production batch to ensure accuracy and precision testing, stability testing, plate-to-plate and lot-to-lot correlation all pass specifications. Below are some of the ways Calbiotech can serve your organization:
- Outsourcing: We can utilize existing coating process and protocol to coat microplates with our equipment.
- Development: Our team can design an application-specific coating process for you or modify an existing coating protocol to suit your needs.
- Planning: We can schedule manufacturing and delivery of your coated microplates on a regular basis.
- Quality: Our QC testing includes accuracy, precision testing and stability testing for every manufactured lot.
Calbiotech operates a fully validated microplate manufacturing facility under cGMP and ISO 13485:2003 specifications. Below are some of the vast microplate coating capabilities Calbiotech offers:
- 8 & 12 Well Strips, 96, 384 and 1536 microwell plates
- Filter bottom, solid and specialty plate capabilities
- High throughput (up to 1000 plates/hour)
- Dispense volumes from 1uL-1mL
- Environmentally controlled (Temp/Humidity) Drying Chambers
- Microplate labeling for quality control and traceability
- Individually-pouched or bulk-packaged microplates.
- Microplate sealing including: clear, foil, peelable, and pierceable seals
Set-up & Production Time
- Initial project set up can be done in as little as 2 weeks.
- Production runs are usually completed in 3-4 days.
- Starting at $30 per fully processed plate with a 50 plate minimum.
Please complete the form below or contact us directly to discuss your microplate coating projects.